Pillar to Post Home Inspection Reno NV Interview with Torin Cassani
Gerry Bayfield started his branch of Pillar to Post Home Inspection Reno NV in 2013. Gerry was a construction manage for 30 years with UNR and spent time developing spec homes in the early 2000’s. He decided to get into the Real Estate market 4 years ago as a change and has been enjoying his work since.
Are you a home buyer? Would you like to feel comfortable when you enter into such a large investment. When getting a home inspection Reno NV there are a variety of different inspectors that you can call. Don’t forget to do your research and shop around, however don’t just pick any one because this is a big decision that will be made based on the outcome.
At Pillar to Post Home Inspection Reno NV they use a comprehensive 1600 point home inspection. This inspection includes a complete structure inspection including the basement to the roof, settling, cracks anywhere on the structure, plumbing components, electrical components and fixtures, mechanical fixtures, HVAC systems, doors, windows, flooring and many other pieces to complete the 1600 point home inspection.
1. Electrical – Can be an issue when getting a home inspected. Wires can be wired incorrectly or may need to be replaced. Electricity runs many of the key components in the house including many, but not all air conditioning units, some furnaces, kitchen appliances and the majority of housing fixtures.
2. Plumbing – Plumbing can be the source of many problems when buying or selling a home in Reno, NV. Old pipes in old houses, or leaky pipes in general can cause water damage to the interior of your house. Avoid this costly problem by regularly checking your plumbing lines and knowing how to turn off the water outside!
3. HVAC – HVAC has many moving parts and can be one of the most important issues addressed during a home inspection Reno NV.
4. Windows – Windows are essentially a hole in the wall. You can have a decent hole in the wall, or a better hole in the wall. Not all windows will save you money, but if you get a thermal window, it will have the greatest cost savings in the long term.
5. Water Damage- There are many cities that are built near oceans, lakes and rivers. This leads to major water issues on a consistent basis. Mold remediation can be costly in a large area, but with flood insurance. Many of these costs can be avoided.
Are you considering selling real estate in Reno NV? If so, we’d love the opportunity to interview and explain why we can give your luxury home maximum exposure and get it sold! Our marketing plan is second to none and we’d love to prove why we are top real estate agents in Reno, NV!
About the authors: The above article “Top 5 Tips From a Home Inspector” Home Inspection Reno NV was provided by Torin Cassani of the Kuykendall Team at Keller Williams Group One Realty Group! With over 15 years combined experience, if you’re thinking of selling or buying, we’d love to share our knowledge and expertise.
We service the following Northern Nevada areas: Reno, Sparks, Spanish Springs, Virginia City, Washoe Valley, Lake Tahoe, Incline Village, Carson City, Dayton, Fernley, Minden, and other surrounding areas.