Every year in December Christmas Lights are a tradition that began and inspires happiness all around town! Homeowners work hard at setting up Christmas Lights displays around town. When the sun goes down, the decorations are dazzling! There are a few spots around town that do this every year!
- The Hidden Valley Parade of Lights is on it’s 30th year in a row!
- You can find some great ideas for where to see the lights on the Reno Gazette’s Journal Page
- 2380 Solitude Drive in Galena
- Desert Fox Drive in Spanish Springs
- Natale Angolo Lights on East Fourth Ave in Sun Valley between Wood and Pearl
- 290 Omni Drive, SParks
- San Miguel Way, off O’callahan Drive, bye Katherine Dunn Elementary
- Long River Drive, Reno
- 5555 Junction Peak Drive, Sparks
- Lights of Tanea off Mt Rose HWY
- Sharon Way, Reno
- Fantasia Court, Sun Valley
- Shari Way, Sparks
- Nevada Christmas in Minden, off Stephanie
Here is a map and some pictures of some time I spent driving around looking for great displays. Let’s all take some time to appreciate the hard work of others and thank them for putting these decorations up for our viewing pleasure.
If you get some time this holiday season, check out some of Reno’s Amazing Christmas Lights shows and locations around town. It’s a great evening activity to show the kids what it means to be a part of the community.
Are you considering selling real estate in Reno NV? If so, we’d love the opportunity to interview and explain why we can give your luxury home maximum exposure and get it sold! Our marketing plan is second to none and we’d love to prove why we are top real estate agents in Reno, NV!
About the authors: The above article “Keep Calm and Move On – How to Ease Stress When Moving with Kids” written by Torin Cassani and The Kuykendall Team.
Torin Cassani of the Kuykendall Team at Keller Williams Group One Realty Group! With over 15 years combined experience, if you’re thinking of selling or buying, we’d love to share our knowledge and expertise.
We service the following Northern Nevada areas: Reno, Sparks, Spanish Springs, Virginia City, Washoe Valley, Lake Tahoe, Incline Village, Carson City, Dayton, Fernley, Minden, and other surrounding areas.